1. What is Anything But Ordinary?
Anything But Ordinary is a place where moms can go to collaborate in the pursuit of trying to have it all while getting the latest in trends, kids, and family with my personal spin on things.
2. Who are you?
I'm a newly divorced mom with three children, two whom have special needs, just trying to stay one step ahead of the curve.
3. What makes you an expert in mommyhood?
I wouldn't necessarily say I'm an expert, but I would say that NOTHING is ordinary in our lives!
5. What are some of your favorite resources for moms raising kids with special needs?
I have read so many books and I must say that my favorite resources are other moms and dads! There is nothing better than chatting with someone who is going through the same things you are going through and comparing notes.
6. I’m feeling super overwhelmed with life and kids and everything in between. What’s a good trick to de-stress?
For me, the gym plays such a huge role in keeping my stress under control. Even if I can only spare a half hour I will jump on a treadmill and run or walk and a high incline to try and burn the stress off.
7. What's Wish Upon A Teen? How can I get involved?
Wish Upon a Teen is my 4th child and helps to keep my head on straight. It's so important to teach my kids to give back and I when I created the organization over 5 years ago it became part of our daily conversation at home. My kids help in the office and raise money creatively for teens battling severe illness or injury.
8. I have a story to share. How can I get in touch?
If you have a story to share, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. i'm interested in advertising on anything but ordinary.
Excellent! Email me at email@example.com for more information!